People seek out therapy for many different reasons. I hope, by finding yourself here, you will find something you have been looking for.
My name is Kelly, I am licensed Clinical Psychologist with valuable experience and expertise in dealing with a variety of both serious and everyday mental health problems. I am registered with the Health Professions Board of South Africa (HPCSA). I completed my Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology at Witwatersrand University in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Whilst practicing as a Clinical Psychologist I have worked in several different settings, which has enriched my experience and abilities as a clinician. Since 2012 I have worked at different:
- Universities and schools
- Public hospitals and community health clinics
- Private hospitals
- In my own private practice
I have also received specialized training and work experience in various different fields of clinical work including but not limited to:
- Parent-infant psychotherapy
- Interpersonal psychotherapy
- Equine-assisted psychotherapy
- Dialectial-Behavioural Therapy (DBT) and mindfulness training
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
If you would like to book a session or to discuss any of the above information, please contact me below. I look forward to hearing from you